WILLOWS, Calif. - Three people are dead following a deadly head-on collision on Interstate 5 Friday morning in Willows.
Friday, Aug. 23, around 12:30 a.m. a Honda Accord was headed southbound Interstate 5, south of County Road 57.
42-year-old Aderik Boyd driving a 2019 Ford F550 was northbound on I-5, south of Country Road 57.
As both vehicles approached each other, the Honda crossed the median of I-5 and collided into the Ford.
The force of the collision caused the Honda to split in half.
Honda's female driver and two female passengers died as a result of the collision. The driver of the Ford was uninjured.
CHP is currently investigating the collision.
Editors Note: CHP said the identities of the driver and passengers of the Honda are being withheld while waiting for notification of family.
- Three people dead after major crash on I-5
- 2 dead and 1 baby injured in major car crash
- Car crash near I-5 kills 1 woman
- Family Mourns Man Killed in I-5 Crash
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- I-5 lanes reopened following Thursday afternoon crash
- Two People Dead After Fatal Crash in Glenn County
- Early morning semi truck collision blocks I-5 and leaves one person with major injuries
- Victims of fatal I-5 crash in Yolo County identified
- Driver in Fatal I-5 Crash is in Court