Three store clerks were cited for allegedly selling alcohol to minors during an undercover decoy operation in Glenn County.
The Glenn County Sheriff’s Office and the Inter-Agency Narcotics Task Force worked with Agents from Alcohol Beverage Control to conduct the operation Friday night, January 19th.
They visited 8 local establishments, with the minor buying alcoholic beverages from Arco/AMPM on West Wood Street in Willows, the Chevron Station at County Road 99 W in Willows and Bubba’s Place on West Walnut Street, Willows.
The following people were issued misdemeanor citations for selling alcoholic beverages to a minor:
- 26 year old William Rippeanderson, employee of Arco/AMPM
- 23 year old Chance Haddenmartinez, employee of Chevron/Willows Travel Plaza
- 21 year old Caleb Coats, employee of Bubba’s Place
The businesses will face administrative reviews through ABC and could also face a fine and suspension of their alcohol licenses.
- Three arrested in Willows underage alcohol sales sting
- Sting operation in Oroville set up to deter underage drinking
- Three arrests in Redding auto-theft sting
- Man Arrested for Sending Explicit Snapchat Photos to Underage Students
- Sting Operation on Illegal Contracting
- Spike in Bidwell Yellowjacket Stings
- Pennsylvania police chief arrested in undercover sex sting
- 9 Arrests Made in Carr Fire Fraud Sting
- 13 Suspects Arrested in Illegal Contracting Sting Operation
- Sting operation leads to arrest of suspected Placer County pedophile