Redding Police arrested three men for an armed carjacking at the Burger King on Eureka Way.
Police say the crime was reported around 1:00 a.m. this morning. When officers arrived on scene, the victim told officers she had been robbed at gun point and that three men had driven away in her car. She said she was an acquaintance of the suspects.
While they were searching for the car, officers say they spotted the suspects and chased them down to Bechelli and Beagle lanes. They conducted a high-risk stop and pulled the car over.
Four people were inside the vehicle, the three suspects had another juvenille with them that was unrelated to the crime.
Anthony Cloyd, 20 years old of Redding, Michael Clement, 20 years old of Redding and Erik Morris, 23 years old of Redding were arrested for carjacking, robbery and conspiracy to commit multiple felonies. In addition, a records check on Clement and Morris revealed they had warrants out for their arrest.
Officers were unable to locate a firearm and later returned the vehicle to the victim.
- Three Arrests in Armed Redding Carjacking
- Redding Man Arrested for Attempted Carjacking
- Redding Police arrest teens for armed robbery
- Virginia Man ID’d as Attempted Carjacking Suspect in Redding
- SHERIFF: 6 arrested in connection with carjacking and stabbing investigation
- Redding Police arrest suspected armed prowler in evacuation zone
- Armed suspect arrested after high-speed chase in Redding
- Dutch Bros employee carjacked while working
- Redding Police search for armed robbery suspect
- Redding police K-9 helps apprehend armed suspect