UPDATE, 11:16 p.m. - Power was restored to customers at 4:40 p.m.
The cause of the outage is still unknown.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Thousands of PG&E customers are without power in Shasta County, according to the utility.
According to PG&E's power outage map, there are 877 customers without power near the Redding area. Power is expected to be restored around 5:15 p.m.
There are 2,890 customers without power near Centerville, south of Redding. Power is expected to be restored to those customers around 9 p.m.
There are 3,890 customers without power in the Anderson area. Power is expected to be restored to those customers around 6:45 p.m.
PG&E has determined that the outages near Redding and Centerville were caused by an equipment issue. The utility has not determined a cause for the outage in Anderson.
To view the PG&E outage map, CLICK HERE.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Power back on for thousands of Shasta County Customers
- Thousands Without Power in Shasta County Due to Snow
- 800 customers still without power
- PG&E restores power to most customers in Shasta and Tehama County
- Hundreds Without Power in Shasta, Tehama Counties
- Shasta County Families Back the Blue
- Power Restored to Most South Chico Customers
- More than 13,000 REU customers without power
- Thousands Without Power After Bear Climbs Power Pole
- Power Outage Closes School District in Shasta County