The Butte County Sheriff’s Office will host the third annual “Law Enforcement and Staff Recognition Ceremony” on Tuesday at Oroville.
According to deputies, this event will occur at 10 a.m., Tuesday.
The ceremony is being held in honor of National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, which falls on the same day as the event.
Staff members of the year will be honored for their work in the agency.
Sheriff Honea will also be present and present letters of commendation to sworn personnel.
The event is not open to the public, but the media is welcome.
- Third annual ‘Law Enforcement and Staff Recognition Ceremony’ for BCSO
- BCSO honors members at annual awards & appreciation ceremony
- Fallen Shasta County law Enforcement Officers Remembered in Special Ceremony
- BCSO K-9 for Veterans Program
- Law Enforcement Oversight?
- BCSO: Suspicious death investigation in Oroville
- BCSO cancel pursuit with wanted felon
- BCSO: Deputy-involved Shooting, Suspect Killed
- BCSO to offer CCW license applications online
- BCSO: Lake Tahoe Man Arrested for Drugs