The warming trend continues across Northern California today. Skies have stayed mostly clear overnight, and are expected to stay sunny today. Temperatures are starting out very warm this morning, with most valley areas only dipping into the 50's, and mountain areas starting out in the 30's to 40's this morning. It's going to be another breezy day across our area. Winds will continue to be out of the North from 10 to 20mph through this afternoon, with gusts up to 25mph tonight. It's shaping up to be another rough day for allergy sufferers, with tree pollen in the moderate to high range. Temperatures will end up in the low 80's in the valley this afternoon, and in the 60's to 70's in the mountains later today.
Thursday will likely be a degree or two warmer than today. A few clouds will return to the region later in the day on Thursday, but skies will stay mostly sunny. Winds will continue to be out of the North to around 15mph. There will be a very modest dip in temperatures on Friday, but most of Northern California will stay around 10 degrees above average for this time of year.
Cloudy skies will return for your Easter weekend, but we are projected to stay dry. Valley areas are projected to stay in the mid 70's to low 80's from Friday through Monday. Skies will not be as cloudy on Easter Sunday, and conditions look ideal for that Easter Egg Hunt! We are going to stay warm through the start of next week, but we will have a chance for some light showers returning to the mountains on Tuesday.
- The warming trend continues!
- The warming trend continues for your Wednesday
- Major warming trend ahead
- Warming trend peaks today
- The warming trend continues across Northern California
- Warming Trend Into This Weekend
- The cooling trend continues today
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- Major warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Winter warming trend awakens hibernating mosquitoes