CHICO, Calif. - Senator Bernie Sanders played to a packed house at the Chico Masonic Family Center Thursday afternoon.
"Its all really positive really energetic really inspiring I love seeing just gentle nice loving people in an area," Alekz Londos from Santa Cruz said.
Senator Bernie Sanders played to a packed house at the Chico Masonic Family center on Thursday afternoon.
"I wanna know that he's going to be representing me I wanna know that he's going to be representing the people that I care about meaning the citizens of the united states more than the corporations more than the one percent he speaks my language," Emily Williams from Chico said.
"What I look for in a president is honesty and intelligence and just where the money should go how to invest he money how to invest the money back into the people and overall help our society help our economy as a whole," Londos said.
"He admitted we all make mistakes and nobody's different even politicians," Erik Schou said.
"I feel like it's important to choose somebody who wants to go down to your level they're not acting like they're above and beyond what the level that you're at," Selena Gilbert form Chico said.
The crowd of some 700 people cheered as they heard Sanders talk about his platform and his plan.
"I heard a man that is unlike any other politician that I have met and he is so authentic and he answers the truth he answers questions even if it's not what the person wanted to hear," Williams said.
People say they were even more of a Sanders fan walking out the doors than they were walking in.
"He doesn't need the music or the videos or anything like that he just brings it - his honesty and he knows what he's doing so I take away from this I'm going to promote him any way I can," Schou said.
- The crowd reacts to Sen. Bernie Sanders' town hall
- Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders speaks in Chico
- Senator Bernie Sanders will hold a town hall in Chico, Aug. 22
- Bernie Sanders launches second presidential campaign
- Senator Bernie Sanders Announces Presidential Run
- Sen. Bernie Sanders targets climate change, healthcare during North State visit
- Senator Bernie Sanders speaks on immigration reform in Chico
- Bernie Sanders releases tax plan to target income inequality
- Bernie Sanders has heart procedure, cancels campaign events
- Paradise Town Hall Gets Makeover