A few showers lingering for Sunday's forecast, but we continue to dry out with temperatures pushing into the 80s!
Snow levels falling close to 1500' for Saturday night and early Sunday, although rain and snow amounts won't be that heavy. Winter Weather Advisory has replaced Warning and still remains in effect until 9AM Sunday.
The Valley will finally dry out on Sunday, athough there may be a lingering shower in the mountains. Temperatures will remain on the coolside with 50s in the Valley and still 30s and 40s in the higher elevations.
More sunshine into the work week forecast and MUCH WARMER TEMPERATURES along with that! We'll start off the week with 60° afternoon temperatures, but then Valley highs will hit the 70s by Tuesday. Winds will be a tad breezy to start the week, but coming from the NW they will provide a down-slope effect which will really help warm things up.
The winds will calm down by Wednesday, and we'll start to see some early Summer temps as we're looking at highs in the 80s!!!
- Breezy Monday, Warm Temperatures
- Temperatures Warming Up, Up, Up
- Record Temperatures for February
- Fall-Like Temperatures Return
- Cooler temperatures & more thunderstorms ahead
- Hot Temperatures Again Next Week!
- Nice & warm weekend ahead
- Major warming trend ahead
- Warming trend peaks today
- The warming trend continues!