TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - Besides some exceptions, the Tehama Superior Court announced on Wednesday that the court will be closed to the public from Thursday, March 19 through Friday, April 3 due to the coronavirus. This will also impact clerk windows and self-help centers.
People who wish to use the self-help centers can still get help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Felony preliminary hearings and in-custody arraignments. These will be held Monday
through Thursday at 1:15 p.m. and Fridays at 11 a.m.
- Juvenile detentions. These will be held Monday through Thursday at 1:15 p.m. and
Fridays at 11 a.m.
- Any restraining orders or temporary order in place will remain in effect until April 6.
Any other court dates that were scheduled before the announcement of this closure will receive a reschedule date.
Depending on how the circumstances around the virus develop, the Tehama Superior Court says this closure schedule may change.
- Tehama Superior Court temporarily closed
- Trinity County's Presiding Superior Court Judge Resigns
- Butte County Superior Court Selects Chico Alumna as Court Commissioner
- Butte County Superior Court suspends evictions in Butte County
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- Rollover crash temporarily closes Pentz Road
- Crazy Horse Saloon temporarily closes in Chico
- Gov. Brown Appoints First Female Judge to Glenn Co. Superior Court
- Tehama County Election Results
- Tehama County coronavirus response