TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - Measure F seeks to sell bonds to raise money for a local school district, the Lassen View Union Elementary District, north of Los Molinos. Lassen View, a kindergarten through eighth grade school, is the only in the district.
Measure F, if it passes, would issue $2.7 million in bonds, raising about $186,000 per year for campus improvements.
RELATED: Tehama County Votes: Measure E
The money would go toward modernizing and renovating classrooms, making security and safety improvements, pay for air conditioning and improve access for students with disabilities.
But homeowners would have to pay an annual tax of three cents for every $100 of assessed value. For instance, about $60 for a $200,000 home.
RELATED: Tehama County Votes: Measure G
A "yes" vote means you approve of the issuance of $2.7 million in bonds.
A "no" vote means you do not.
Measure F must get 55% of the vote to pass.
- Tehama County Votes: Measure G
- Tehama County Votes: Measure E
- Tehama County Votes: Measure F
- Butte County Votes: Measure A
- Shasta County votes: Measure A
- Shasta County votes: Measure B
- Trinity County votes: Local measures
- 2020 Voting information for Tehama County
- Tehama County Election Results
- Tehama County coronavirus response