District Attorney Greg Dohen's remarks regarding the shootings that cost at least six lives Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017, in Rancho Tehama, California.
Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
Posted: Nov 16, 2017 10:22 AM
Updated: Nov 16, 2017 10:24 AM
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Mother of Rancho Tehama shooter speaks out
- Prayer vigil for Rancho Tehama shooting victims
- Rancho Tehama Shooting: One Year Later
- Rancho Tehama Elementary families aim to recover
- Sheriff's investigators: Rancho Tehama gunman shot himself
- Rancho Tehama residents attend first Association board meeting since shooting
- Rancho Tehama shooting survivor joins pro-gun rally in Corning
- Rancho Tehama marks two-year anniversary of deadly shooting
- Neighbor says Rancho Tehama shooting not so random
Scroll for more content...