District Attorney Greg Dohen's remarks regarding the shootings that cost at least six lives Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017, in Rancho Tehama, California.
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Mother of Rancho Tehama shooter speaks out
- Rancho Tehama Shooting: One Year Later
- Prayer vigil for Rancho Tehama shooting victims
- Rancho Tehama Elementary families aim to recover
- Sheriff's investigators: Rancho Tehama gunman shot himself
- Neighbor says Rancho Tehama shooting not so random
- Rancho Tehama residents attend first Association board meeting since shooting
- Rancho Tehama shooting survivor joins pro-gun rally in Corning
- Tehama County Election Results
Scroll for more content...