TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - Tehama County Animal Care Center is hosting Free Cat Friday on Aug. 9.
The animal center is waiving adoption fees for adult cats and only charging $10.00 per kitten. An organization called P.E.T.S. is adding to the event by paying all adopted feline spay or neuter, and rabies vaccination fees.
The event will also have a line up of musicians and new stage shows. Tehama County Animal Care Center is located at 1830 Walnut Street in Red Bluff.
- Tehama County Animal Care Center is waiving adoption fees for Free Cat Friday Aug. 9
- RaboBank waives fees for Camp Fire victims
- Subaru Covers Pet Adoption Fees
- Butte College to offer free tuition, waiving fees beginning Fall 2018
- Tehama County Hands out Free Sandbags
- Bring Your Hero Home Adoption Event in Tehama County
- Tehama County Election Results
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Free Adoption Day for Butte Humane Society
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings