NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The Latest on Tennessee teacher accused of fleeing state with a minor last year.
An ex-Tennessee teacher who fled the state last year with a 15-year-old student has pleaded guilty to federal charges.
Tad Cummins pleaded guilty Thursday to obstruction of justice and crossing state lines to have sex with a minor.
The 51-year-old Cummins disappeared with the girl last March. The two were found in April at a remote forest cabin near Cecilville, California, following a tip to police.
Although their absence sparked a 39-day nationwide manhunt, the girl was found safe.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press.)
- Teacher Pleads Guilty to Fleeing with Minor
- Former Chico High teacher pleads guilty to molesting student
- Former Chico High School teacher pleads guilty to molesting student
- Former Teacher Pleads Not Guilty to 18 Felony Sex Crimes
- Anderson teacher sentenced for sex abuse of minor
- Man pleads guilty to felony domestic violence
- Armed bike robber flees from Chico police
- Thief Arrested While Fleeing Redding Police
- Ex-Oklahoma lawmaker pleads guilty to child sex trafficking
- Ex-NBA player Kermit Washington pleads guilty in fraud case