Tattoo lovers are in for an inky treat in Oroville this weekend. The second annual Feather Falls Casino tattoo expo is going on until Sunday night.
It's a 3 day event and artists from all over the country, including TV stars Chris Nunez and Oliver Peck from the show Ink Masters are here.
Organizers are expecting at least 10,000 people to come through this weekend.
More than 70 artists are here, tattoo guns in hand, ready to bring people’s colorful ideas to life.
“Last year we had thousands and thousands of people show up, it was overwhelming. It took me a half hour to walk from one side of the convention to the other,” said promoter Chris Earl.
Ian jones came from Hollywood again. He said the best show he's ever done was last year at this event.
“Nonstop. Had a blast at the casino, everyone was super nice. It was like going back in time it was awesome. I haven't been to a convention like this in a long time,” he said.
“This is the first one up here that is a real, legit tattoo convention,” said Earl.
Last year this was a two day event, but he said people’s biggest complaint was that there wasn’t enough time to get tattooed, so they added another day this year.
The event goes until Sunday night, 11 am until 9 pm at the Mooretown Gym and it is free to walk in.
- Tattoo expo attracts world famous artists
- Feather Falls Tattoo Expo kicks off in Butte County
- World's most popular attractions, according to Uber
- Chico Group gets Lucky Few Tattoos
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- STEM Expo Celebrates Aspiring Scientists
- Blind Wisconsin boy meets famous blind lamb
- Warmer Weather Attracts Many to Lake Oroville
- Enloe Hosts Annual Community Wellness Expo
- Family Fun at Enloe Wellness Expo