REDDING, Calif. - Sunday marks the 12th annual “Taste of Redding” at Redding City Hall and organizers are happy to report that all 1,200 tickets have been sold.
The event features taste from dozens of local wineries, breweries and restaurants along with live music.
Its hosted by Redding Rotary West, as a fundraiser for scholarships.
- Taste of Redding is Sunday
- New movie studio brings a taste of Hollywood to Redding
- Free Wine Tasting Comes to Cottonwood
- Red Flag Warning Tonight Through Sunday
- Shasta County Sixth Annual Taste of History Fundraiser
- 33rd Annual Taste of Chico Takes Place Downtown
- Reinventing Redding
- Cloudy, Cooler for Sunday
- Strong Storm Moves In Sunday
- Redding Operation Blue Santa