CHICO, Calif.- Target has announced they are reducing store hours to allow more time for cleaning and restocking.
The company says all of its stores are now closing at 9 p.m. to allow workers to restock and deeply clean the stores for the shoppers.
The store is now also dedicating one hour a week to support vulnerable guests like the elderly and those with underlying health concerns.
Target says its also fast-tracking high demand products like food, medicine and sanitizing products.
They're asking all shoppers to consider buying only what they need so others aren't left empty handed.
The new special hour for senior shoppers is every Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Target's hours are now 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. until further notice.
- Target reducing hours, reserving one hour for 'vulnerable shoppers'
- Chico State reduces hours, carbon footprint
- Dollar General to have morning hour for senior-shoppers only
- Postal Service holiday hours
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Paradise curfew hours reduction
- Some grocery stores are offering 'elderly hours' to help protect older shoppers
- Brazil leader criticizes indigenous reserves
- Chico Police records division announces new hours
- Man arrested after hours long standoff