INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev.-
If you are planning on travelling through Tahoe Dec. 11th-13th, take note that Highway 28 will be under construction, causing delays during the day and closures overnight.
Nevada transportation officials plan to close a stretch of this highway at Incline Village and Sand Harbor State Park near the northwest shore of Lake Tahoe from 8 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. all three days.
The highway is being closed so that bridges for a new shared path for bicycles and pedestrians can be built.
- Tahoe Highway 28 Overnight Closures
- Tahoe woman found buried alive
- BCSO: Lake Tahoe Man Arrested for Drugs
- Underwater Trail Now Open at Lake Tahoe
- Yuba City/Tahoe area firefighter remembered
- Closure of Oro-Chico Highway for Construction
- Highway 70 Intermittent Closures Through October
- Hotels Remain Packed After Thursdays Highway Closure
- Sheriff's deputy shoots man holding BBQ skewer in north Tahoe
- Bear comes inside North Lake Tahoe home for a snack