UPDATE: 4:36 p.m.
Anderson Calif.-- According to Caltrans District 2 Twitter page, northbound lanes of I-5 are open ¼ mile south of Knighton Road.
The northbound lanes are backed up 4.5 miles and the southbound lanes are backed up approximately a mile.
You should still expect delays in the area.
UPDATE: 4:10 p.m.
Anderson Calif.-- According to another couple tweets from Caltrans District 2, northbound I-5 approximately ¼ mile south of Knighton Road one lane is open and the second lane is closed due to a vehicle fire.
Caltrans said to expect delays northbound and southbound in the area.
Anderson Calif.—According to Caltrans District 2 Twitter page, northbound Interstate 5 is currently closed ¼ mile south of Knighton Road due to a vehicle fire.
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) March 28, 2018
This is a developing story.
Tune into Action News Now at 4, 5, and 6 p.m. for the latest updates.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: NB I-5 Currently Closed in Anderson
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-5 Accident Near Redding
- UPDATE: Vehicle screening at Fawndale Road NB I-5
- Traffic Alert: Humboldt Road Closed Until March
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Anderson Police putting out scam alert