Photo Gallery 4 Images
UPDATE 12:13 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019 - Both lanes on southbound Interstate 5 have reopened.
Crews are working to clean up the mess. The crash happened just after 9 a.m. in the construction zone on southbound I-5, the big rig overturned, spilling powder all over the streets, CHP said.
The CHP said at least two other vehicles were involved in the crash, no injuries were reported.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Interstate 5, north of Knighton Road, southbound traffic is slowing due to an overturned big rig, Caltrans District 2 said.
The southbound lane is partially blocked due to the overturned big rig, Caltrans is telling the public to expect delays in the area.
Action News Now has a reporter at the scene, we will share the latest developments as they become available.
- Overturned big rig southbound I-5, lanes reopen
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reopen at South Avenue after flooding
- Southbound Bonneyview Exit Reopened After Big Rig Fire
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig
- Overturned big rig blocks lanes on SB I-5 near Flume Creek
- I-5 reopened after big rig crash in Tehama County
- Southbound of I-5 blocked due to overturned truck
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5