RED BLUFF, Calif - Tehama County sheriff’s deputies on Wednesday arrested a woman accused of trying to cash a stolen check.
Deputies said that 30-year-old Chelsea Deuel was taken into custody at the U.S. Bank in Red Bluff after investigators learned that she tried to cash a stolen check from a Redding business.
Deuel was also found with a stolen driver’s license, according to the Tehama County Sheriff’s Office.
She was booked into the Tehama County Jail and is being held without bail.
- TCSO: Red Bluff woman attempts to cash stolen check
- TCSO Finds Body of Drowning Victim near Red Bluff
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Redding woman arrested for attempted murder
- Police Are Investigating Death of Red Bluff Woman
- Red Bluff Police Charge Woman for Suspected False Rape Allegations
- Plumas County woman arrested for allegedly using stolen checks