A suspicious package delivered to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin at his Bel-Air home turned out to be horse manure.
Mnuchin was not in the area.
A Los Angeles Police Department bomb squad was deployed at the scene, Saturday night.
Police say the package was delivered in Christmas wrapping and the sender was listed as "The American people."
- Suspicious package to Mnuchin turns out to be manure
- Suspicious Package Deemed Safe: Roadways Open
- 10 miles of manure scattered in Ohio road
- UPDATE: Bomb Squad Investigates Suspicious Package at Redding's Clover Creek Preserve
- BCSO: Suspicious death investigation in Oroville
- Police investigating "suspicious death" in Chico
- Bomb squad responds to suspicious substance
- UPDATE: Suspicious Death in Oak Run Identified
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Chico Police Warn About Package Thieves