TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - Two suspects involved in a burglary and chase in Tehama County Wednesday are facing attempted murder charges.
Deputies arrested Danielle Ede, 24, and Benjamin Pierce-Flores, 19, in Proberta Wednesday afternoon on charges of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon.
At around 9:52 a.m., a man reported an F-150 being stolen from a home in Rancho Tehama.
The man, identified as Harold Robinson, followed the vehicle. Pierce-Flores fired six rounds of ammunition from a rifle at Robinson's vehicle while Ede, who was driving the stolen vehicle, rammed into Robinson's vehicle four times.
The stolen vehicle then got stuck and the suspects left the vehicle on foot.
The Tehama County Sheriff's Office alerted residents in the area, prompting Gerber Elementary School to be put on a "soft lockdown."
Authorities found Ede and Pierce-Flores at a home on Windmill Street, where they were detained and arrested.
During the investigation, authorities learned that the suspects burglarized the home that Robinson was watching, taking around $11,000 in stolen property, not including the stolen vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Tehama County Sheriff's Office at (530) 529-7920.
- Suspects in burglary, chase arrested on attempted murder charges
- Authorities chase, arrest Corning attempted murder suspect
- Three suspects in an attempted burglary arrested in Anderson
- Suspects arrested in burglary, high-speed chase in Tehama County
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Shasta County kidnapping suspects in court on attempted murder charges
- Redding Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect
- Shasta County man arrested on child abuse, attempted murder charges
- Corning woman arrested, charged with attempted murder of ex-boyfriend