RANCHO TEHAMA, Calif. - The suspects involved in a burglary and high-speed chase were arrested in Tehama County on Wednesday.
According to the Tehama County Sheriff's Office, the incident started as an interrupted burglary at an unknown location in Rancho Tehama.
Deputies said the reporting party got into a pursuit with the suspects as they fled the scene.
A high-speed chase ensued, and eventually, the suspects crashed their car, jumped out of the car, and began to flee on foot.
The suspects were detained and arrested in the 9800 block of Windmill Street in Proberta.
Deputies have not released how many suspects were involved.
Action News Now is working to learn more information. Stay tuned for updates.
- Suspects arrested in burglary, high-speed chase in Tehama County
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Flee Police in High-Speed Car Chase
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest
- Paradise home invasion suspect arrested after high speed chase
- Armed suspect arrested after high-speed chase in Redding
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Police searching for suspects in high speed chase
- SCSO: Suspect on the Loose After High Speed Chase
- High-Speed Chase Down I-5 Unsuccessful in Stopping Suspected Batterer
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera