LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles police first tried to pull over a suspected DUI driver, when they saw her driving erratically Thursday night.
The driver weaved through highway traffic at high speeds with her lights off, even hitting another car before taking off again.
Eventually, the driver was cornered by police, after driving down a "dead end" road.
That’s when she drove into a pair of police cars.
Police then "swarmed" the pinned car and took her into custody.
- Suspected DUI driver rams LA patrol cars
- Suspected DUI Driver Rear-Ends Redding Police Car
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- DUI arrest while another DUI driver hits a patrol vehicle nearby
- Suspect on the loose after ramming car into gun shop
- Suspected DUI driver hits police car while officer has another car pulled over
- New 1st-degree murder charge in car ramming
- Alleged DUI Driver Overturns Car, Causes Property Damage in Redding
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville
- Suspected DUI Driver Dies After Jumping Off Bridge: Redding PD