ANDERSON, Calif. - The Redding Police Department has identified the man killed in a police shooting in Anderson on Friday, June 1.
The suspect has been identified as Nikolai Landry, 27, of Anderson.
The incident stemmed from a report of a suspicious person on the 1400 block of Lodgepole Avenue just after 5 p.m. on June 1.
Police said the man brandished a gun, pointing it at an officer. An Anderson police officer fired one round at the suspect and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The shooting is still under investigation by the REeding Police Department.
- Suspect identified in Anderson officer-involved shooting
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Man Identified in Deadly Officer Involved Shooting
- Victim Identified in Redding Officer-Involved Shooting
- Neighbors react to officer-involved shooting in Anderson
- Anderson police identify Walmart bomb threat suspect
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Suspect in Officer-Involved Shooting off I-5
- Yuba County Sheriff's Office Identifies Suspect Killed in Officer-Involved Shooting
- Tehama County Sheriff's Office Identifies Suspect Killed in Officer-Involved Shooting
- Authorities identify man killed in Redding officer-involved shooting