REDDING, Calif. - An unknown suspect stole thousands of dollars worth of jewelry from Anderson's Jewelry in Redding.
The burglary happened in the overnight hours on Sept. 24 at the jewelry store located on Hilltop Drive.
In addition to stealing the jewelry, they also broke the front glass door and several display cases.
The stolen jewelry is described as being mostly sterling silver, which includes watches, rings, earrings, etc.
During the burglary, the suspect disguised their appearance by covering their head and face.
A surveillance video was released documenting the burglary.
If anyone has information, they are asked to contact the Redding Police Investigations Division at (530) 225-4200.
- Suspect Steals Thousands Worth of Jewelry at Redding Store
- Man Robs Chico Mall Jewelry Store
- Store owner: Thieves swipe birds worth thousands of dollars
- Second Dog Stealing Suspect Arrested in Redding
- Redding PD: Burglary Suspect Steals 2 Vehicles, Steals Another One After Jail Release
- Chico Police: Suspect steals shoes, fights employees
- Thieves swipe $165K in jewelry from John Stamos' fiancee
- Gem, Mineral and Jewelry Show in Chico This Weekend
- Porch Pirates Steal Irreplaceable Package From Redding Family
- Anderson Police: Suspects Steal Car With Dog Inside