Photo Gallery 2 Images
Oroville, Calif.—Officers from the Oroville Police Department executed a search warrant on Mitchell Avenue in Oroville.
Officers contacted Frank A. Villanueva age 28 and detained him without incident.
Police searched the home and seized multiple cell phones and computer devices.
Officers arrested Frank Villanueva for two counts of sexual abuse of a child.
His bail is set at $400,000.
The search warrant stems from an ongoing investigation conducted by the Oroville Police Department Officers and Detectives.
- Suspect Arrested for Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Corning Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Child
- Redding neurologist arrested again, faces 19 new sexual abuse charges
- Redding doctor arrested on 9 felony counts of sexual abuse
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Shasta County man arrested on child abuse, attempted murder charges
- Man arrested for child abuse at day care center
- Shasta County suspect arrested on charges of abusing girlfriend, infant
- A Chico man pleads guilty in federal court to filming sexual abuse of a child.