The excitement is building, as supporters have been waiting to see the Paradise woman on this season of The Voice.
Tuesday night, Amber Sauer will finally perform during the blind auditions of the NBC show.
Hundreds of people have been anticipating this after we first announced the news in late February.
"I almost fell over. I was so excited. I can't even be jealous, I'm so excited, she has worked so hard for this," said Amyan Beaver.
Many people in the Chico area remember Sauer from her involvement with Chico State Gospel Choir.
How would you describe her voice?
"Oh my god, perfection! She's got the soul, the volume and all the technical stuff that most of us don't get," said Beaver.
"You can tell whose got talent and you could tell she's got it and you could tell even when she was at a very young age," said Dave Donnan.
"Her voice is really amazing. Just pure gospel voice. It's just everything a gospel singer should have," said Dr. Lori Voorhees.
This season the coaches are Adam Levine, Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys and Blake Shelton.
So who will turn their chair for Sauer?
"Alicia will definitely turn. Amber has that old time soul and it comes out of her when she sings. I know Kelly will turn too," said Beaver.
"I think Alicia will turn around, but you never know. I don't know what she will sing," said Donnan.
Not knowing what the future holds, everyone has faith she'll do great!
"I think she is capable of making it to the end, she is used to that hard work, with that beautiful voice and that beautiful face," said Beaver.
"She's sang in front of lots of people her whole life. And there is no reason to be nervous about singing gospel because it comes from the heart,' said Donnan.
- Supporters anticipate audition by Paradise singer on The Voice Tuesday night
- Singer Dionne Warwick cancels Paradise show, leaves some fans disappointed
- Letters of Support for Paradise
- Singer Ed Sheeran is engaged
- Paradise native on this season of The Voice
- Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46
- Parkinson's patients find their voice
- Paradise Town Council Held Meeting Tuesday in Chico
- Niners Coach, Paradise Native Helps Bring Paradise Football Team to Monday Night Football Game
- Honoring a Paradise veteran