A teen from Massachusetts had the best seat in the house at Super Bowl 52.
When Justin Timberlake ran into the stands at the end of his half time performance.
13 year old Ryan McKenna just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
He will now be forever known as the kid who got the super selfie.
That moment went viral.
This morning, Ryan was on the Today show to talk about his big moment in the spotlight with Justin.
- Super Bowl selfie kid speaks out
- A super amount of food for Super Bowl Sunday
- Score big Super Bowl TV deals
- Local restaurants gear up for Super Bowl
- Timberlake rules out 'N Sync reunion at Super Bowl show
- Super Bowl Fever: It’s Good for the Brain
- Sheila E: Timberlake won't use Prince hologram at Super Bowl
- Caught on Camera: Selfie Taker Nearly Strangled
- More than 250 people died taking selfies since 2011
- Redding residents bask in the sun rather than watch Super Bowl