Some minor changes are ahead for your forecast today, but it's mostly more of the same across Northern California. Clear skies have resulted in chilly temperatures in the region this morning, but a modest increase in high temperatures is on tap for your afternoon. Temperatures have mostly dipped into the 30's to mid 40's in the valley overnight, but stronger winds have kept Redding in the 50's this morning. Mountain areas are mostly in the low to mid 20's this morning, with a few cities dipping into the teens. Winds will be up to 20mph out of the North today, and are expected to become lighter by this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to climb into the mid 60's in the valley this afternoon, and in the 40's to mid 50's in the mountains.
Sunny skies, lighter winds, and similar temperatures will continue to be in store for Northern California into your weekend. No major changes are expected through the start of next week.
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny skies, and a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny skies & modest warming trend ahead for the rest of the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Modest cooling trend ahead
- Sunny skies & a warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Sunny skies & a mild warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Major warming trend ahead
- Warming trend peaks today
- The warming trend continues!
- Major warming trend ahead for Northern California