It's another very chilly start to the day for most of Northern California, but wind did keep some areas a little warmer this morning. Breezy North winds will be the biggest impact ahead for the rest of the day. Sustained winds could reach 20mph today, with gusts up to 30mph. Temperatures are starting out in the 30's to 40's in the valley, with teens to 20's in mountain areas early this morning. High temperatures will end up in the low to mid 60's in the valley, and in the high 30's to low 50's in the mountains.
Winds will continue to be a factor on Wednesday, but do not look as strong as today. Sunny skies, cool overnight low temperatures, and a modest warming trend for the next couple of afternoons is ahead. Valley areas will end up back in the mid to high 60's by Thursday, but overnight lows will still fall into the mid to high 30's for the next 6 days. High temperatures will stay in that same range through your weekend. No showers are expected through your extended forecast.
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny skies, and a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny skies & modest warming trend ahead for the rest of the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Modest cooling trend ahead
- Sunny skies & a warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Sunny skies & a mild warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Major warming trend ahead
- Warming trend peaks today
- The warming trend continues!
- Major warming trend ahead for Northern California