LASSEN COUNTY, Calif. - A Lassen County man has been arrested on charges of robbing the Subway Sandwich Shop in Portola Sunday evening.
Plumas County Sheriff's Officials say that on Monday afternoon, a Lassen County Deputy spotted a vehicle matching the description in the Portola Robbery.
He followed it to the Shell Gas Station in the community of Doyle where he contacted the driver, who matched the "be on the lookout" information about the suspect.
Jonny Daguino, 43, of Doyle was detained and later arrested by the Plumas County Investigation Unit on a charge of Armed Robbery. Deputies recovered two guns from Daguino's vehicle, one is believed to have been used during the robbery.
Bail for Daguino is set at $100,000.
- Subway Robbery Suspect Arrested
- K-Mart Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Lakehead home invasion robbery suspect arrested
- Attempted robbery suspect arrested in Downtown Chico
- Chico Police arrest suspect in two robberies
- Chico Savemart Robbery Arrest
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Marysville police arrest CVS robbery suspect in just a minute
- Calif. bank robbery suspect arrested in Nevada after chase