CHICO, Calif. - If you're thinking about adding one more member to your family, the Subaru Loves Pets event may be a great time to do it.
Courtesy Subaru of Chico will cover the adoption fee for every animal that's adopted.
A rep for Courtesy Subaru in Chico says the company believes in giving back to the community and this is a matter of speaking for those who don't have a voice.
They say that people want pets and if the adoption fee is a deterrent, then they want to foot the bill.
Courtesy Subaru of Chico will cover the adoption fee for every animal that's adopted - and that includes spay and neutering fees.
Butte Humane Society is non-profit so this fundraiser is a great way for the community to help out with an organization that does so much for needy animals that would otherwise be filling our city streets and over-crowding the city shelter.
You can bring pet supplies and toys beginning Friday at noon and the drive continues Saturday from noon to 6 p.m. as well.
The Butte Humane dog adoption center is at 2579 Fair Street the cat adoption center is at 587 Country Drive in Chico.
For those of you that take a pet home with you, you'll take home some great Subaru items and a pet name tag.
- Subaru Covers Pet Adoption Fees
- Local Chico Subaru Donates Check to Enloe Foundation
- Courtesy Subaru of Chico Gives Back to Cancer Patients
- REU: Redding eliminates reconnection fees
- Adopt a Forest Day
- Adopt a Family
- Butte County Officials Offering Help Get Pets Adopted, If Owner Can No Longer Care for Them
- Whiskeytown National Park removes fee boxes
- Whiskeytown raises park fees starting January 1st
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area fees raised