PARADISE, Calif.- Hundreds of students affected by the Camp Fire received free backpacks and school supplies at the Paradise Aquatic Center on Saturday.
Families also enjoyed food, live music and face painting.
Tetra Tech Communication Manager, Carolyn Hunter says, "We try to give back to communities that we work in and we thought this would be a great way to give back and support the community while they rebuild."
Many kids shared that they were thankful for the event.
- Students receive free backpacks and school supplies
- Oroville Rescue Mission Prepares Dozens of Kids for School with Free Backpacks
- Paradise Schools Serving Free Meals to Students
- Bulletproof backpack sales spike in wake of school shooting
- Teen arrested on school property with gun in backpack
- Paradise High School band students receive generous donation
- Chico Mall Hosts Annual Back to School Supply Drive
- Santa is collecting school supplies at the Chico Mall
- Free Online Courses for CSU Students
- Seasonal factors affecting local blood supply