CHICO, Calif. - Chico fire is responding to a house fire on Wrangler Court near Forest Ave. in south Chico, Chico fire said. The fire has been put out, however, one person has died from the fire, according to Chico fire.
Chico Fire Department Battalion Chief Jesse Alexander said he was a 70-year-old man who died in the duplex fire.
The fire broke out around 1 p.m., fire crews said.
- House fire in south Chico, one person dead
- Person suffers smoke damage in Chico house fire
- Vegetation Fire Contained in South Chico
- Chico Fire responds to house fire
- Chico Fire investigating "suspicious" fire at south campus area business
- Chico House Fire Damages Two Homes, Boat
- Chico house fire forces dozens to evacuate
- Shooting at Nashville Mall: One Person Dead
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- 82-year-old identified as person killed in Redding house fire