Photo Gallery 1 Images
UPDATE 5/31/2018 6:35 P.M.
REDDING, Calif. - The fire was confined to the shop area of the building. Firefighters at the scene tell us it was caused by a welding operation in the shop, and that five vehicles were destroyed. Road closures in the area have been lifted.
UPDATE: 5/31/2018 1:31 p.m.
REDDING, Calif.—According to Redding Fire Department there is currently a road closure at Westside Road and Glengary Drive.
Fire crews are on scene fighting the structure fire at 6750 Westside Road in Redding.
REDDING, Calif.—Action News Now is getting reports of a structure fire in south Redding.
Firefighters battle a structure fire on at Westwood Motors on Glengarry Dr off HWY 273. Crews just arrived on scene minutes ago. pic.twitter.com/v2onYVAysm
— Mario Montalvo (@MarioMNews) May 31, 2018
Firefighters are battling a structure fire at Westwood Motors on Glengary Drive off of Highway 273.
We have a reporter on the way and we will update you as the information comes into our newsroom.
- UPDATE: Welding Causes Fire in Redding Dealership
- Butte College Welding Program
- PG&E donates to north state welding programs
- California probes harmful microorganisms on Bay Bridge welds
- Redding Warehouse Fire
- Update: Redding Garage Fire Ignited by Spontaneous Combustion
- Update: Redding fire fighters deploy to southern California
- Redding Fire Department: House Fire in East Redding
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates