Photo Gallery 1 Images
Redding, Calif.—The City of Redding would like to notify its residents of street work taking place.
Portions of Placer Street between Olive Avenue and Walnut Avenue will be subject to lane closures and detours on Thursday May 24th for sewer line repair.
The work is going to take place during the night between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
During the time of the work portions of the street will be limited to one lane with traffic control or detours.
The City of Redding wishes to advise all motorists to drive with caution when approaching the area or avoid if possible.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Street Work Will Close Placer Street in Redding
- Placer Street Road Closure in Redding
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- East 10th Street Reopens
- 19th Annual Treat Street
- Redding Open House on Proposed Construction on Market Street Promenade
- Rosaline Street in Redding Subject to Lane Closures
- Closures Expected as Crews Resurface Dozens of Redding Streets
- Cherry Street shooting victim identified
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog