DURHAM, Calif. - Rain has been almost nonstop on Wednesday, which has prompted some road closures and flooding in areas of Durham.
Action News Now reporter Christina Vitale was in Durham learning more about the road closures and flooding.
The area has a lot of farmlands, which in some cases causes flooding from water that will spill onto the roadways.
For the latest road closures and traffic conditions, CLICK HERE.
- Storm Watch: Durham Road Closures and Flooding
- Storm Watch: Flooding on Honey Run Road
- North State road closures due to flooding
- Modoc County flooding causes multiple road closures
- Winter Storm Causes Dangerous Conditions, Road Closures
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Storm Watch: Road Conditions in Shasta County
- Flood damage forces road closures in Modoc County
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Labor Day Weekend Road Closures