Skies have been clearing out across northern California today and temperatures were very similar to what we had on Thursday. Valley areas topped out in the high 60's to low 70's this afternoon and mountain areas mostly ended up in the high 50's to mid 60's. Winds have been out of the North up to around 15mph so far today and are projected to pick up as we head into your Saturday. Skies will be mostly clear tonight and temperatures will dip back down into the low to mid 40's in the valley. Mountain areas are expected to mostly dip into the 20's to 30's overnight. All round, it looks like it will be a good evening to watch some high school playoff football or head out for dinner with the family.
Dry weather, breezy North winds, and warmer temperatures will be on the way as we head into your Saturday forecast. Winds and lower humidity will bring concerns for fire danger on Saturday afternoon. Sustained winds will be up to around 15mph out of the North on Saturday afternoon, with gusts up to around 30mph. Humidity will dip back into the 15 to 30 percent range for the latter part of your Saturday. Winds will become lighter as we head into your Sunday but temperatures will continue to climb. Portions of the mid valley will end up in the high 70's to low 80's, and the far northern portions of the valley will top out in the low to mid 80's on Sunday. Mountain areas will be in the 60's to low 70's through your weekend. There will be a very modest drop in temperatures on Monday, but valley areas will still top out in the mid 70's to low 80's on Monday afternoon. We finally have a substantial cooling trend ahead for the middle of next week, and the potential for some mountain showers. Valley areas are expected to drop back down into the mid to high 60's, while mountain areas end up in the mid 50's to low 60's We'll also have the potential for gusty winds developing over northern California for the middle of next week, but humidity is not expected to be all that low. The stronger winds mixed with the already dry fuels will result in elevated concerns for fire danger during the middle of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Windy & warmer this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying mild Friday but warmer this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A warmer & sunnier Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple digits this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digits this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather this weekend