The wet weather is here. Multiple rounds of showers will last through Sunday morning. Tonight will stay in the 50s due to the clouds and rain. Tomorrow we get near 60 with scattered showers in the afternoon. With this system, I expect 0.25 inches of rain father South in the Valley with increasing rain totals as you head North with Redding getting near an inch. Foothills and mountain locations could see 1-2 inchs of rain. Snowfall will be light with this system 5-9 inchees of snow expected above 6500 feet.
Monday dries out for everyone with temperatures warming into the 60s. Tuesday a weak system enters the region brining light scattered showers for some, with better chances of seeing rain the farther North you go.
The rest of the week remains dry with partly cloudy skies and gradually increasing temperatures. We stsart in the low 60s at the beginning of the week in the Valley with Valley highs possible reaching 70 by next weekend.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather returns tonight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather now but dry weather next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather mid-week and this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fantastic weather this week
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet morning, dry afternoon & freezing overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry Friday, Wet this Weekend