Today will be drier than yesterday. But we are seeing areas of drizzle near Redding this morning and fog in parts of the North Valley and some mountain regions. Highs today should be in the mid-50s with overnight lows in the Valley in the low-40s.
Thursday we have the chance for a few moments of sunshine and a stray shower or two in the Valley with scattered showers in the coastal mountains. Highs warm a few degrees into the upper-50s. Lows will also be a few degrees warmer, only cooling into the upper-40s.
Friday's temperatures will be similar to Thursday but a better rain chance late on Friday as a stronger disturbance moves through the area. Lows overnight may not even drop below 50 degrees. More daily rain chances enter on Saturday, Sunday and Monday with Sunday looking to have the wettest system. Despite widespread rain expected, the rain is going to be on the lighter side with systems having little impact or threat. Snow levels will be above 8000 feet on Saturday and only drop to 6000 feet on Sunday.
Tuesday another ridge of high pressure settles in which could lead to a drier pattern by mid-week next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet again this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather mid-week and this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry through Friday, but wet this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry Friday, Wet this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week and weekend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather return for your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather returns this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: More wet & cold weather this weekend