We won't be as active across Northern California today, but you'll want to keep that umbrella handy. Scattered showers are lingering in the valley this morning, but are expected to fizzle out through the day. Scattered mountain showers will be possible through the day, but will fizzle out tonight. Temperatures are a bit cooler in our region this morning. Valley areas have dipped into the 40's to low 50's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the low 30's to low 40's this morning. Winds will be out of the South to around 15mph this afternoon. We're expecting to be mostly dry for your afternoon hours, but we can't rule out the potential for lingering mountain showers. High temperatures will top out in the mid to high 60's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the 50's later today.
The next wet system will approach the coast early Saturday morning, and is expected to spread showers through Northern California through the day. Widespread showers are projected by Saturday afternoon. Snow levels will stay along passes in the Sierra through the weekend. Temperatures will be in the low 60's in the valley on Saturday and Sunday. Heavier rain will move through our region on Sunday and valley areas will have a decent chance for thunderstorms. Looks like we may see a brief break in the wet weather for the start of next week. Monday looks cloudy and a little warmer than the weekend. We'll end up with high temperatures in the high 60's for both Monday and Tuesday. The chance for showers will return in your Tuesday forecast. Looks like we can expect a chance for valley showers on Tuesday into early Wednesday. Valley temperatures will climb back into the low 70's on Wednesday afternoon, and are then expected to climb back into the low 80's by Friday. Valley areas will have a slight chance for lingering showers after the middle of next week, and mountain areas are expected to see at least some scattered showers lingering into early Friday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major cooling trend ahead!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple digits this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digits this weekend