Get ready for some welcome changes on the way for the remainder of your work week. We're drying out in the valley and temperatures are warming up across our region today. Skies are mostly clear in the valley, and partly cloudy in the mountains for the start of your Tuesday. Temperatures have only dipped into the mid 50's in the valley overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the mid 40's this morning. Skies will be mostly sunny in the valley today and partly cloudy in the mountains until this afternoon. Increasing clouds and a very decent chance for scattered showers will be ahead for the mountains later today. Winds will be picking up out of the North. Sustained winds will be up to around 15mph out of the North today and we'll have the potential for gusts up to around 25mph. The warmer temperatures, breezy North winds, and lower humidity will result in an uptick in fire danger this afternoon. Fire danger will end up in the moderate range today and could climb into the high range later this week. High temperatures will top out in the mid 80's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the high 60's to high 70's later today.
Similar weather is ahead for the next several days. We'll be staying dry in the valley, but the potential for mountain showers and thunderstorms will return each afternoon. High temperatures will take a slight dip on Thursday as a cooler system drops down from the North, but we'll still end up in the low to mid 80's in the valley. The threat of mountain thunderstorms is expected to become higher as we head into your Thursday forecast. There will be a slight threat of showers and thunderstorms in the valley on Thursday afternoon. High pressure will then build into the West Coast on Friday into your weekend, and that will result in warmer temperatures. Valley areas are projected to climb into the 90's this weekend. Further warming is currently projected for next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Slightly warmer with a chance of mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Some showers Tuesday then warmer late week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry in the valley but mountain showers linger today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with showers and thunderstorms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly with rain and snow showers today