Today will be even warmer than yesterday, with most reaching the upper-70s in the Valley and some might even see 80 degrees. Mountain towns can expect widespread 60s even a few 70s. Overnight lows dip into the mid-40s again.
Some clouds move in tomorrow as the ridge of high pressure weakens, allowing highs to only reach the mid-70s.
A frontal system moves in the weekend bringing cloudy weather with highs only reaching the low-60s, a few only staying in the 50s. The chance for showers will mainly be Saturday night with precipitation chances in the mountains looking better. 2-5 inches will be possible at pass levels with snow possible all the way down to 2500 feet. Not everyone will see the snow as it will be very scattered in nature. The chances of light showers in the Valley are extremely low but still a slight possibility. The system also stands in contrast with a ridge of high pressure over the Pacific. This difference in air pressure will cause gusty winds on Saturday that will last through the middle of next week.
A gradual warming trend settles in next week as we stay dry and sunny, warming to the low-70s by Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm today, cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & Sunny Today, Mild & Windy this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Drying out but staying cool today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm then cool but what about rain?
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly sunny & very warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm temperatures and elevated fire danger today