Yesterday we had a cool down with highs only reaching the low-60s in the Valley. Today that will not be the case. We still have a cool morning but afternoon highs reach the 70s today with sunny skies. We'll see breezy conditions with wind gusts up to 25 mph in the Valley and up to 35 mph on the Western slopes in the Sierra. The breezy weather, combined with dry fuels, above average temperatures and relative humidity values possibly dropping below 20% could lead to slight elevated fire weather concerns. I know it is only February but two fires broke out yesterday in the region so it is important to stay vigilant.
Breezy conditions continue tomorrow but calmer winds prevail the rest of the week.
Sunny skies also stick with us every day of the work week with clouds only re-entering the forecast on Friday.
Warm weather also persists all week with a warming trend over the next few days. Valley highs reach the mid-70s Tuesday the many could top off in the 80s with near-record highs on Thursday. We remain warm on Friday with more cloud cover then cool back into the upper-60s on Saturday with breezy conditions returning into the area over the weekend. Mid-60s are expected on Sunday as a weak system continues to keep temperatures cool. Unfortunatley the system is not strong enough to bring significant rain or snow, but it is possible to see a few light isolated showers in the mountains.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm, sunny, dry & breezy
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy morning, warm afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, warm and sunny this afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, sunny & warm the next few days
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy today, sunny all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy & warm, 80s possible by Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry and Sunny all week long