Today is warm, sunny and dry and looks to remain that way for some time.
There is a ridge of high pressure located directly over us keeping us this way. The good news is since it is sitting directly over us, it will be keeping higher wind speeds away which will help with containment of current fires and prevent new fires from spreading quickly. The bad news is it will keep us dry for the whole week. Whiuchg could give us a very late start to the first rains for the rainy season. The Climate Prediction Center also believes we will be abnormally dry and warm for the next few weeks.
Redding looks to stay in the 80s the entire week until Monday where there is a possible cool-off in sight. The good news? Occasional clouds through the week.
Chico looks to stay in the upper-70s through Friday. Saturday Chico could top off into the 80s, then see a slight cooling trend toward the mid-70s by Monday. Most days a few clouds are possible but otherwise mostly sunshine for Chico.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very warm & dry weather continues
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm, sunny, dry & breezy
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm and dry all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warm end to the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry with unusually warm temperatures this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & warm this week