Today will be another warm day with highs reaching the upper-60s to low-70s in the Valley. Morning temperatures are still cold again in the 40s so jackets will be neccessary before we reach the afternoon. Mostly sunny skies will prevail all day and dry conditions remain in place. Tonight temperatures drop into the mid-40s in the Valley.
Tomorrow we see an increase in cloud cover and slightly cooler temperatures (Valley highs in the mid-60s) due to an approaching Pacific system. This system causes a plummet in temperatures from well above average today to below average on Sunday. Valley highs are to reach the low 50s and overnight lows could dip to freezing. A slight chance for showers is possible in the Valley on Sunday morning but no more than a hundreth of an inch is expected. a few tenths of an inch of rain are possible in the foothills. Snow totals will not exceed 5 inches with snow levels dropping through the day on Sunday, eventually down to the foothills where an inch of snow is possible.
Monday we dry out with sunny skies. Temperatures will be the same as Sunday woith overnight lows also similar. Tuesday through Thursday we begin a rapid warming trend as another high pressure moves in keeping us dry and mostly sunny. Valley highs reach the mid-50s on Tuesday but rise to the upper-60s by Thursday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry again today but colder weather on Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry until Sunday, warm for New Years
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry weather persists through this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very warm & dry weather continues
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & heating up today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Drying out but staying cool today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today