We'll be a few degrees cooler today than yesterday with highs in the mid-90s in the Valley for most. We'll also see the increasing cloud cover through your afternoon and evening with the chance for evening and overnight showers and thunderstoms in the mountains and even a few possible in the Valley.
The disturbance moving through our area will continue to cool us down into the low-90s on Thursday with a continued chance for thunderstorms in our mountain regions. By Friday the sunshine is back in full but temperatures will remain near the same as the day before, cooler than normal.
By Saturday another larger disturbance moves into our region from the Northwest. This will cool us into the mid-upper 80s on Saturday and bring in a few clouds to partly cloudy skies across Northern California. By Sunday, the system cools some locations into the low-80s for high temperatures. The system weakens somewhat on Monday where we will begin to see temperatures climb again, but we can be expected to remain in the 80s though Tuesday, as the warming is only gradual.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Thunderstorms Wednesday and Thursday with a big cool down in store
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Big cool-down lasts all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major cooling trend ahead!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Modest cooling trend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler by Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers and the chance for thunderstorms today