Today will be another warm one across the North State but a few degrees cooler overall. with only the North part of the Valley expected to reach the 70s. This morning winds are calmer, which has alos allowed everyone in the Valley to dip into the 40s. Sunny skies are expected all day today with some overnight lows tonight possibly dipping into the upper-30s for some.
Tomorrow, a few clouds enter the region with rain possible in Oregon. A few light showers are possible to make it into Siskiyou & Trinity county but that's about it for the shower chances. Everyone else remains dry. Valentine's Day is sunny again with valley highs still in the mid-to-upper 60s and overnight lows in the low-40s. Breezy weather is possible in the morning and early afternoon on Valentine's Day.
Saturday a weak disturbance enters the area causing enough instability in the area to give us partly cloudy skies through the weekend and cooler valley highs in the low-60s. Unfortunately this system will be not strong enough to produce any real showers. Only the slightest chance for a quick sprinkle in Redding on Sunday morning and that's about it. Some places in the mountains could see a few light snow showers Staurday into Sunday, above 5,000 feet.
Next week we can expect sunny, dry weather with highs in the low-60s. Gusty winds will also be possible again next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy today, sunny all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy morning, warm afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly sunny & very warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & Sunny Today, Mild & Windy this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & Rainy today but sunny next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, warm and sunny this afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, sunny & warm the next few days
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm temperatures and elevated fire danger today