The Red Flag Warning has expired as winds have calmed down significantly this afternoon with dry conditions still in place today. Temperatures also recahed the upper-80s but some of you could reach 90 tomorrow.
Mainly the North Valley could see the 90s, the rest of the Valley should remain in the upper-80s for highs on Monday. By Tuesday, the high pressure keeping us sunny and warm moves off to the East and a low-pressure system moves in from the Pacific. This will cause us to begin cooling Tuesday, some clouds Tuesday as well. Much cooler temperatures are in the forecast for Wednesday as North winds from a cool system will be very strong. Highs drop in the 70s in the Valley. The strong winds have also prompted a Fire Weather Watch for Wednesday and Thursday.
The rest of the week into the weekend, highs remain in the low-80s with sunny skies. We could see another dip in temperatures as another cool sysetm approaches us on Sunday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny and warm before a cool-down and fire danger mid-week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm temperatures and elevated fire danger today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger returns this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major cooling trend ahead!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool & pleasant start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool start to your work week